GTA IV How to Enter Cheat Codes In GTA 4 Open Phone?
In Grand Theft Auto IV, cheat codes can be entered via the in-game cell phone. To do this, bring up the phone by pressing the “Up” arrow button on the d-pad, then press the “A” button (on Xbox 360) or the “X” button (on PlayStation 3) to open the contact list. Once the contact list is open, enter the cheat code using the following format:
- Press the “Up” arrow button to bring up the phone.
- Press the “A” button (Xbox 360) or “X” button (PS3) to open the contact list.
- Scroll down to the “Dial” option and press the “A” button (Xbox 360) or “X” button (PS3) to open the dial pad.
- Enter the cheat code using the buttons on the dial pad, then press the “A” button (Xbox 360) or “X” button (PS3) to call the number.
For example, to enter the “GIVEUSATANK” cheat code, you would open the phone, go to the contact list, select the dial option and enter 4484268727 (GIVEUSATANK in phone numbers) on the dial pad and press the “A” button (Xbox 360) or “X” button (PS3) to call the number.
GTA IV How to Enter cheat Codes & Dial numbers you will need to bring up the in-game console by pressing the “~” key (usually located next to the “1” key on the keyboard). Once the console is open, you can enter any of the cheat codes listed below to activate the corresponding effect:
- HEALTH AND WEAPONS:
- “GIVEUSATANK” – Spawns a Rhino tank
- “GUNSGUNSGUNS” – Gives the player all weapons
- “FULLCLIP” – Gives the player infinite ammo
- “PROFESSIONALKILLER” – Gives the player an advanced sniper rifle
- “PAINKILLER” – Gives the player infinite health
- “CPHONEHOME” – Spawns a helicopter
- “ROCKETMAN” – Spawns a jetpack
- “BIGBANG” – Destroys all cars in the immediate area
- “BIKEJUMP” – Spawns a BMX bike
- “OLDSPEEDDEMON” – Spawns a Sanchez dirt bike
- “CHASESTAT” – Displays the player’s current wanted level and bounty
- “TIME” – Sets the time of day (e.g. “TIME 8:30” sets the time to 8:30 AM)
- “WEATHER” – Sets the weather (e.g. “WEATHER 1” sets the weather to clear)
- “SKYFALL” – Spawns the player at a high altitude, allowing them to skydive
- “MAKEITRAIN” – Makes it rain
Please note that the cheat codes are case-sensitive, so be sure to enter them exactly as they are listed above. Also, once you’ve activated a cheat code, you will not be able to save your game or unlock any achievements while it is in effect.
Minimum System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for Grand Theft Auto IV on PC are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows Vista – Service Pack 1 / XP – Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- Memory: 1.5GB
- Hard Disk Space: 16GB of free hard disk space
- Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Direct X: Direct X 9.0c
- Input: Keyboard / Mouse
Please note that these are the minimum requirements and the game may not run smoothly or at all on a computer that meets only these requirements. A better performance and gaming experience would be achieved with a higher-end computer.
Additionally, keep in mind that these requirements are based on the game when it was first released in 2008, and since then, technology has progressed, so even a computer that might not meet these requirements might be able to run the game.